What is it?
3Dcamp is a free, informal (un)conference dedicated to a broad range of technologies that change the way we interact with computers. This year marks the 6th anniversary of the event, which will once again be held at the University of Limerick.
Topics and areas of interest include:
- Mobile applications
- The Internet of Things
- Augmented Reality
- Open Data, Open Culture, Open Government
- Gestural Interfaces (Kinect)
- 3D visualizations (Blender, Sketchup),
- Virtual worlds & gaming (Second Life, the Metaverse)
- Mapping mashups, GPS, geotagging, geocaching
- Location-based Services (LBSs)
- Urban games, location-based mobile games
- Haptics and augmented toys (eg. Wiimote hacks),
- Interactive art installations
Speaker names and topics will be added closer to the date. The hashtag for 3Dcamp 2014 across all social media is #3Dcamp